New month! This month I want to focus on living a more balanced, mindful and self-aware life. Instead of focusing on things to do, I want to focus more on the behaviours that can get things done; and possibly turn those behaviours into habits.
Free And Open Source(FOSS) Work
- Finished an submitted my grant-proposal which aligns to GN.
- Tip for deleting merged branches from Magit: Type: `y y - M y`
- Some meeting notes here.
- Sat for an exam on some course in Advanced Bio-informatics.
- Exam month.
- I made some progress in:
- “Team of Rivals.”
- BJ Fogg’s “Tiny Habits.”
- Harville Hendrix’ “Getting The Love You Want.”
Personal & Miscellaneous
- There was a 5 day long holiday that started on Friday and lasted upto Tuesday.
- I set-up org-citar.
- Spent some time with family and friends over the weekend with little internet access somewhere in Nakuru. This period was such a “mindful” experience and I came off it well-rested. Getting back to Nairobi was such a hassle! The traffic!!!
- System upgrade(both Guix and Arch Linux); and my external USB microphone no longer works. :(
- I resumed meditating every morning.
- I’m becoming more self-aware as a person.